Certain chronic medical conditions need continuous, daily care from health care professionals. This type of supportive, professional nursing care is only available in a nursing home. Jo Ellen Smith Living Center provides 24-hour, skilled nursing in a warm, home-like atmosphere. Our team of on-site physicians, physician’s assistants, nurse practitioners, physical, occupational, and speech therapists work together to develop and manage a comprehensive care plan for each resident.
So why do families choose Jo Ellen Smith Living Center for long term care?
- We employ a skilled, nurturing, compassionate team, with many of its members coming from the local area.
- We offer a varied assortment of interesting, fun activities and helpful social services designed to enrich and enhance the lives of our residents.
- Our amenities are designed to please residents and their visitors, alike.
- We love pets and encourage them to visit, on a leash.
- Our residents receive assistance with activities of daily living.
- We create individualized care plans for each patient.
- Therapeutic & special diets are available.
Our long-term care services include:
- Long-term custodial care
- Ostomy management
- Intravenous (IV) services
- Secure Special Care Unit for Alzheimer’s and Dementia related illnesses
- Wander Guard system
- Medicare certified beds
Come See for Yourself
Our top-quality care creates results. In fact, our discharge to home rate is above the national average. And our beautiful, comfortable surroundings make guests feel right at home. Come see what makes Jo Ellen Smith Living Center so special.